WORKSHOP ON DIGITAL CERAMICS
You will have the possibility to print the new technology developed by WASP: Delta WASP 2040 and Delta WASP 60100
August 29th, 2018, from 3 to 6 pm at the MIC (International Museum of Ceeramics) in Faenza (RA)
- 15.00-15.15 Welcome and opening of the works (Claudia Casali Director of the MIC and WASPTeam)
- 15.15-16.00 "Computation Clay", new ways to work clay in art and design (Jonathan Keep)
- 4.00pm - 4.30pm Excursion to the ceramic 3D printing market: since 2014 up to date it's the second generation of Delta WASP Clay printers (WASP Team)
- 4.30 pm - 6.00 pm Active part: 3D printing applications in the arts and furniture sectors (Jonathan Keep & WASP Team)
- 18.00-18.15 Conclusions and greetings
The exclusive possibility: one day with the Digital Artist Jonathan Keep
"I was born and grew up in South Africa, obtaining a BA (Hons) Fine Arts degree from the University of Natal in 1979. In 1986 I moved to England and settled in Suffolk where I continue to live and have a studio at my home in Knodishall. In 2002 I received a MA from the Royal College of Art, where my postgraduate show was awarded of the Lattice overall prize-winner award and subsequently was awarded a Woo Foundation Graduate Arts Bursary. I have exhibited and undertaken and a number of artist residencies in the UK and abroad... see more>> "
Free admission. The workshop is free, you must register your attendance by filling in the form at the following link (maximum number of participants 20 people).