6 th and e 7 th October 2018
Crane WASP The infinite 3d printer
Presentation of the new technology for architectural 3d printing
We have been working on this project for 2 years in order to optimize and develop the technology and finally we are proud to introduce the WASP reached goal. Without forgetting our origin we look ahead towards the future and the result is a new 3d printer for architectural scale.
The Crane WASP “ the infinite 3d printer” will be presented on 6 th and e 7 th October in Massa Lombarda. A collaborative 3d printing system able to print Houses; it can be put in the “Maker Economy Starter Kit”; it prints material from the place of origin ( 0 km) taking example from our distinctive symbol: the potter wasp. During the event also the study-case of 2018 : Gaia will be presented. This is a the first module in soil ever realized with the 3d print- technology . It's a structure obtain by soil straw and compost from food waste.
You can visit also the whole area with the working in progress and the progresses from the first “Shamballa” together with an exhibition of works realized belonging to the most different fields: House, Art, Energy, Digital Fabrication, Health, Food.
hero immage credits: WASP hub Venezia
Travelling to Shamballa
Meeting: on 6th October 2018 in Massa Lombarda (RA) at Ex-Chiesa del Carmine
A CALL TO SAVE THE WORLD
Large-scale 3d printing and green building
The most important experts from all over the world meet to discuss about the state of Art. WASP launches a new proposal : the collaborative 3d printing system : the WASP Crane or the infinite 3D printer.
GAIA the 2018 case study will be presented too. A Living module 3d printed with soil, straw and waste from food. In the afternoon Visitors interested can experience the Technological park.
H 9.00 – 10.00 Registration and welcome
H 10.00 - 11.00 WASP introduction
from Big Delta 12m to Wasp Crane the infinite -Massimo Moretti CEO
WASP Crane a collaborative 3d printing system - WASP Team
GAIA a 3d printed module in terrain and chaff - WASP Team & RICEHOUSE
H 11.00 coffee break
H 11.15 Guests- speeches with contemporary experience sharing from several groups involved in the house3d printing
H 12.00 Round Table: exchange of know-how and experiences.
Moderator: Alessandro Ranellucci
H 13.00 lunch break
H 15.00 To the WASP Technology Park / Via Castelletto 104 Massa Lombarda (Ra)
press point: interviews – photos and videoes (for appointments and information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
H 15.30 lecture by the President of the Emilia Romagna Region Stefano Bonaccini and the Mayor of Massa Lombarda Daniele Bassi
H 15.45 visiting the park: Travelling to Shamballa
- Technical explanation of WASP Crane
- Showing the 3d printed case-studies realized with the new Crane WASP: Gaia a soil 3d printed module, Totem StarGate 3d printed with eco-friendly concrete, Mockup a wall section 3d printed.
- Virtual reality with Artigitale: a great experience inside Shamballa
H 17.30 closing conference
H 19.00 Techno Freak party nerds going crazy
For those who want to have fun with us: Wasp Party. !
Dj set by the artist Marco Samorè
H 20.00 inizio festa we warmly recommend to wear techno freak clothes)
H 00.00 Silence
- Motivation as our research Lodestar
Presentation of the WASP project
- Digital manufacturing to meet basic human needs; democratization of production capacity, as an alternative to the industrial economy.
- Maker economy starter kit or the self-production economy: food, home, health, energy, digital crafts, art/culture.
- From the Big Delta to the WASP Crane ; Why?
- Modular and evolutionary system
- Development of extrusion systems
- Choice and development of materials for architectural applications
- The house that takes care of you, controlled release walls
- Presentation of the Gaia project
- Material deposition logic to improve thermal and mechanical characteristics of printing on the ground
- Multifunctional wall system: insulation, ventilation, plant engineering
- Formulation of the biomaterial used for the 3D printing based on terrain at Km0
- Waste Materials from the agri-food supply chain used with Rice House
A Shutlle from 8:00 to 9:00 and from 17:00 to 18:30 is available from and to Imola train station and Massa lombarda during the whole event.
+39 0545 82966
contact for info and press kit :
Maurizio Andreoli email@example.com
the infinite 3d printer
We will present the new invention by following these main points:
- Modular system with different configurations, which to choose and why.
- Coordinated and collaborative 3D printing, the heart of the project.
- Extrusion of natural materials and cement mortars, our acquired knowledge.
- On-site fabrication, transportability, and man-machine interaction.
The case study 2018, the Gaia module is the first living example printed with the WASP Crane . It combines the most advanced technology with the oldest material, melting earth and mind.
In collaborazione con